Sunday 8 April 2018

How are you?

Hi Jason how are you today?
I am fine just a little angst
The past has hit me 
I feel resentful and riled
This will take a little while to let out
Leave me alone as I want to shout.

I enclose my thoughts
I want to be left alone
I have people who care 
But I want to lash out and flare.

I have been hurt 
I can’t help that stain 
Leave me be as the anger has returned 
I want to be left alone and turned.

Turned into a humble being with no anger attached 
I need to focus on the lord 
A place where I am detached from angry thoughts 
A time where the past needs to rest 
I am sometimes distant, that’s for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...