Friday 13 April 2018

The words I am about to say

Come on
This is right 
Passion, motive, love and understanding
The tremors of gods goodness 
Is forever a humble landing.

To fight the fight
To rise and rise higher 
Come on, all let’s break into the next stage 
Looking towards happiness and a rapturous phase.

I am not going anywhere 
I am following the highest of high
I never let go 
Even when my breathe is struggling 
Fighting for the love of god 
And pertain the beauty from which I nod.

Never let go 
Love who you love 
Bring on the glory of high
Forevermore, my heart lives from which I eventually die 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...