Thursday 5 April 2018

Every moment

I write not to judge but to express
My love for life is my friend and peace
Chaotic surroundings have their place
I do not need to be a nomad in what I face. 

I do not belong to a world that does not care,
Yet I need to be strong for my brothers and sisters 
And those who do not like me,
From that character building I can accept a plea..

The harmony of glory
Always has a story to bite
I am not scared of life, just the unknowing 
I brave a new path to confront and ensue 
Better than taking on the world, and later on feel blue. 

I will always love and always care
Even if I take things in a wrong way 
I face the correct road in my harmonic stay.

Jason Andrews 
5th April 2018
(C) copyright 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...