Tuesday 17 April 2018

Laughter

When we think of Gita
The infectious laugh springs to mind, 
“know what I am saying” I hear in a phase
Sometimes hearing those words can lead you into a daze (haha).

You listen, smile, work, rest and play
You collect your thoughts and know what to do,
Even silence is golden when the guys crack a laugh,
Kundy gleaming like a meer cat with his “erm” and “ahh” noise.
Your laughter commences and enhances a happy poise.

Laughter is good for the soul
And your smile lifts a thousands faces,
All the banter in the world puts you on the right path,
Characters of charm and great warm nature
Funny voices coming from all over the place 
Everyone is a comedian, with a punchline to face.

I act cooky with a punchline to match
Someone you need to make fun of me, then all the eggs hatch.
Make a funny remark, I am cool with that pun
This bald head and glasses, now you have the opportunity to make a little fun. 

To my sister Gita 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...