Friday 13 April 2018

Bring it on Devil

You have no chance with me and my dad
We have an allegiance which goes hand in hand.
You will try to harm us
Try to dislodge us
We will stand strong with the armour in our hearts  
Our prayers will prevail and get rid of that devilish Mart. 

You can’t harm us
As much as you try 
I grab you with both arms 
As I know my dads got my back
Come on devil, where is your crack?

May god hold my arms 
As he has given me strength, 
Are we struggling to find peace 
With the utmost feast.

Hurt me, harass me and give it your all 
I am a son of god 
No way shall I fall
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...