Tuesday 3 April 2018

Pushed away, need a solution

Pushed away by your own. 
Or were they? 
Not hating the people that are self consumed 
I pray for them 
As they judge and need direction to loom.

Not sure where I am going with these words
I don’t want to see the bad in anyone
Yet their path is not yours and must key them be
It’s their journey and out-growing is unavoidable, in thee.

You wish they get you
The hard fact, this job is between them and god.
Maybe one day they understand the path 
At this moment in time, it’s simply a wrath.

I move my hand away 
I will lung towards the biggest hill,
The love releases from  the heart
Yet the challenge currently stays, and does not part.

Jason Andrews 
3rd April 2018
(C) Copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...