Wednesday, 30 April 2025

May god bless each and everyone of you

Don’t you say goodbye
Simply remember we shall see each other again,
Don’t worry about me, I am just praying for each and every one of you, from this message that I send.

I am not desperate for friendship 
Fellowship is what I truly crave,
Fortunate has always favoured the strong spiritually, and the brave.

You may face criticism but remember it’s not true
God has a bigger plan in store for you, pray to him daily at the time you imbue.

I am merely a man writing these words 
God has the final say, 
I don’t need to talk to you, as there’s a full stop after the words that I have said and prayed.

Jason 
1st May 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...