Monday, 21 April 2025

Prayerful week

I want a prayerful week
Especially when things get tough for what you want to seek,
I pray for calm
I pray for lift
I pray for rejoice in the higher power and you do not drift.

I pray for light to enter into your soul
I pray the balance of stress that has a balanced place to go.

I pray for light to shine in your heart
And the words are the something beautiful and embraced from the start.

I pray for your happiness 
And I pray for laughter and joy,
I pray for the inner sanctum for that place you choose to go
And that one day you shall venture on that country walk, at a a gentle pace that isn’t too slow.

Jason
21st April 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this day..

We need to celebrate This poem may or may not be for you,  It’s time to start being positive, we know the world is broken, let’s do our part...