Wednesday, 16 April 2025

20th March 2009

A day I genuinely recall
A day I wanted to actually fall,
Blindside to where I wanted to go
I wanted to die, actually be totally still… not even slow. 

The day I went into A&E
Not seeing the other side, not knowing I was about to be set free.,
One day I know I won’t be here 
I will see the ones I love without losing them with any thought of fear.

A friend, an Angel visited me when I was being assessed 
The hospital was going to section me, I felt not more or any less.

The pain in the mind lifted
I held that Angel’s hand tight,
I am blessed to have them next to me, now this is the time I begun my fight.

I thank people who are there for me
I am blessed by nature and through God I am free, 
Twice I should have been dead, I couldn’t imagine writing these words 
As the future unfolds, I reminisce this uncanny turn.

“20th March 2009 - when God pulls you in, God pulls you in”
Jason
17th April 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this day..

We need to celebrate This poem may or may not be for you,  It’s time to start being positive, we know the world is broken, let’s do our part...