Monday, 6 April 2026

You can do this…

​Words to encourage 
Words to say “yes you can”,
The work comes from within, and through your higher power you can make a stand.

I believe in life
I believe we must go on, 
I have tried to take my life twice,
Trust me the feeling afterwards didn’t very nice.

Yes, I pray for you
A prayer can work, not in the time we want 
We are praying uplift our feelings 
Negative chat, what does that do? Nothing worth believing. 

I will encourage you every single day,
I may even listen but action is required, 
Your higher power has got you, so that’s to be admired.

Jason
6th April 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem for Matthew

​Hello you How are you today?  Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...