Friday, 24 April 2026

Arrrrmmmm Happy Birthday Nikki ….

​To the second best micky taker in South East London…
I wonder who is the first?
Well that’s not important right now, you are blessing, even for better or for worse.

You won’t accept a compliment 
But tough you will receive one through this Birthday words that’s relayed,
Thank you for your testing patience, and that you have allowed reprobates like me to have stayed.

You are an angel and I don’t care what you say
I won’t say it to you always, but I am blessed to have you around…even if it’s just for today.

Be kind to yourself as the work is never done,
You are a blessing from God, especially through my eyes… where you are humble, polite, kind …. And then some.

“Happy birthday Nikki, Love Matthew and Jason.”
Jason
25th April 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem for Matthew

​Hello you How are you today?  Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...