Friday, 6 March 2026

Prayer.. fights my battles

​A prayer fights our battles 
It stays with us during the storm, 
This wasn’t going to be easy.. nor the norm.

This wasn’t a boring life
And sometimes I take on too much, 
I am an exemplar of the almighty; my benchmark… and ultimate crux.

I am here punching above my weight 
Wondering where this journey shall take me,
Prepare for the best as I simply say let me be.

I will f.ck off the people I don’t want near me, 
Is that arrogance? or a guarded heart to set you free?

I simply know life is here today 
So if I haven’t said f.ck off, then Sir or Madam have a good day.

Jason 😉
7th March 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem for Matthew

​Hello you How are you today?  Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...