Wednesday, 13 February 2019

Minute by minute....

Minute by minute 
Hour by hour 
Day by day 
Take your time, then you’ll have your say.

Be at peace 
Learn to move forward when others hit their stress,
An agenda to make others Look good
You are the most important person 
From the glory you capture, therefore could.

Time is faster than its ever been
Stress and pace is like never seen before
“Leave me be” I’ll say 
Not caring if in a professional, social setting or open shore.

Moments lapse
Calm it down
Politics I avoid with passion
Chaos has no place in this challenging life, 
Learn to hold strong and true
The magic ingredient from life comes from prayer that is where comes the true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praying as time passes

you can live or leave  I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive. An awakening shall appear,  Times are hard, so this is th...