Wednesday 27 February 2019

Resentment

A contentious subject
As SOME people will try to hurt you
Where there is love there is also hate, 
Sometimes hurtful things happen, and sadly it could be fate.

We have all been hurt
And it’s led to despising 
Moving on can be difficult and often contriving.

There are people who love you 
There are people happy to listen and care
The hard work comes from you, you know this!
That venomous nature needs to be missed. 

I care for my friend 
I can only say or do so much,
Maybe my help is not needed
I pray from a distance because they are my friend 
Love only love is where anything in life transcends. x

🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...