Monday 25 February 2019

The kindness person I known

Say a bad word about this lady and I’ll go ape 
My Nan, the calmest and loveliest soul I am so proud to have known
A balance individual whose heart towards me has totally grown.

Never judged
Never said a bad word about anyone else,
One in a lifetime I am so honoured to have loved
The feistiness of this world could learn from her booming heart,
A touching soul that shall never part.

In Greek Gran means “Yiayia” 
And despite the worlds tantrums and vicious remarks
She was an amazing example where I like to think I have captured a few of her traits 
A wonderful person whose humility is beautifully states.

It’s been many years since she has been gone 
A god fearing woman
A loving mother and exceptional grandmother who is so hard to replace,
My world, my humility, my emotion, my love and my life 
She is the beacon of beauty and exhales my never ending duty x🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...