Tuesday 12 February 2019

Being judged

Words inflict from where others do not understand 
“Weird”, “strange” an uncharacteristic view 
You should not worry what others think, as they do not have a clue.

Look at me, I say it as it is 
Wordsmith,  non conformist and humble in heart
Yet my eccentric outlandish view relays the word, for a start.

I am humble in spirit and do my best for you or anyone else
I am no god, just a man who loves and holds the truth
Not aiming to be the centre of attention
Just a mere soul 
whose journey in faith shall constantly flow.

Please be kind to someone who is not the same as you 
They are not strange, just different and need to be accepted
Balanced humility and open mind opinions are kindly detected.

🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...