Monday 11 February 2019

Patience soul

Patience a skill in itself
A balance of calm and calculating focus 
The allowance to let others finish their sentence 
Is not entirely hocus pocus.

Never an easy skill to learn
This attribute called patience, 
I like the feeling to be like this 
It means I can hold my stuff together 
And that I may come across a little clever.. 

A gift comes from the spirit 
A spirit lifts you high
Holding yourself together through patience to contain
Patience is a friend, nothing to refrain.

People may like chaos 
And people may like feuds 
With patience in mind
You always appreciate the times which you find.

🙏🏽
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...