Monday, 11 February 2019

Patience soul

Patience a skill in itself
A balance of calm and calculating focus 
The allowance to let others finish their sentence 
Is not entirely hocus pocus.

Never an easy skill to learn
This attribute called patience, 
I like the feeling to be like this 
It means I can hold my stuff together 
And that I may come across a little clever.. 

A gift comes from the spirit 
A spirit lifts you high
Holding yourself together through patience to contain
Patience is a friend, nothing to refrain.

People may like chaos 
And people may like feuds 
With patience in mind
You always appreciate the times which you find.

🙏🏽
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...