Sunday 17 February 2019

Being judged

Not a fair principle 
Especially when you just put your head down and work,
Peoples judgement because they don’t understand 
Therefore treated like a contraband.

I don’t get it when others judge you
Because they have too much time on their hands,
“We all judge” I hear others say
Leave me at peace or I’ll lead you to go away. 

Judging is not a healthy thing to do
Yes, we are human 
But put away the chaos of judging side 
So much unhealthiest and often contrived.

Facebook, twitter and politics that bring the cause
Learn to move forward and push those people away
They are clearly unhealthy 
As I have nothing more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...