Tuesday 5 February 2019

Hard on yourself

Look at myself 
Hard on myself
Why? 
I don’t know...
Actually yes, I do know
I want to the best for the job in hand 
Yet my overthinking releases where I need to land. 

Why am I like this?
I suppose I wish what I want for myself,
Look towards my thinking 
An over thinking lead to unnecessary blinking.

I pray for people that are so hard on themselves 
I am so over sensitive I put pressure on I,
I then pray to the Lord and then I release an almighty sigh.

Balance, humbleness and comforting words
People (like I) will always try to do their best
Yet there is one god who will forever hold divine intervention, and keep you in prime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...