Saturday 2 February 2019

Faithful journey

Challenged by others
We have all been there,
None of are perfect but we judge
Sometimes I prefer to stop, by getting a nudge.

Whatever works for you
For me it’s Worship, prayer and cup of coffee
Giving it all to the lord with prayer and free will
The end result is quite surreal. 

Sharing stories 
No judgement attached,
No politics said 
I rather be kind in the world with a spiritual view.
You should try it, you will avoid feeling blue.

Words I have written come with a timely force
Looking to stay focus on the lord will play to your strengths,
Rather be judgeful which leads to a demise , 
Glory to the higher power, that comes with no surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love only love

Love only love The place to be Give your heart to Faith, to the eyes of the window within yourself can see. Love only love I want nothing bu...