Sunday 24 February 2019

My poetry

What can I say
This is merely a gift I share,
Some understand the words 
Some may think what’s written is absurd. 

Articulation combined with faith 
A melee of words expressed from sheer faith
I am trying to be nice when your thoughts could be angered 
I am holding my own at moments when I could be staggered.

The words flowed through faith 
A conversation with a higher power pertains,
I have been abused because people don’t understand 
I am being bold, that’s where I stand.

I love you, I love that you all have potential to make things turn spiritually attainable 
As long as you believe 
Then all things are sustainable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...