Monday 12 February 2018

My blanklet

My shield 
My strength 
My struggles
The challenges hell bent.

You never fail me 
you bring me an angel to save me,
Nothing but total love and respect 
Balance in peace, from what we all detect.

Chaos has its place
I am not privy to that,
Moving forward must have its faith
Humble set up and beautiful state
Served in life’s format, brought in a plate. 

Lies and deceit shall always be there
Gaining a shallow victory does not belong to faith,
The victory arrives from god 
Who is never, ever late.

That blanket I never did see 
Yet as I am comforted in his arms 
No one less blind is more open to see. 

Jason Andrews
(C) Copyright
13th February 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...