Monday 19 February 2018

Live in hope

“I am alright Jack”
That’s what others tend to say
“I have done this for that person, and the other”
As resentment is muttered in bitter stutter.

We have all been there
When you do more than the other person has done for you, 
Yet it’s your choice to carry out that act
So what do you do next?
Aim to receive, or in my case simply believe.

People will try it on
It’s a flesh feel trait,
I can simply say no and pray for them from afar
That’s the dichotomy 
As that prevents me to feel jarred.

I care and love 
That’s what’s the world needs 
It’s hard when someone is in your face 
Turn the other cheek, 
that’s where the test is.. 
Not necessary what we tend to miss..

Jason Andrews
(C) copyright 
20th February 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...