Sunday 25 February 2018

I said it...

Picture the moment 
I am sitting there in a meeting,
And then mental health is discussed 
God speaking to me and the lax speech is then touched.

I said the time I tried to end my life
God was with me all the way,
Holding me in his arms
Ignore caring if I was judged 
I spoke fluidly as I was warmed to my heart 
I felt a message changed 
This wasn’t a normal situation, nor felt deranged.

I mention famous people who tried to end their life
People we view for their art and their skill,
The open minds of words that felt right  to say
This opportunity wasn’t meant to go astray. 

Team members silent 
And pontificating words I released 
We all deserve to be in a good place to work through tests
I was not afraid or scared 
As this was important information I spiritually shared. 

Call it brave or call it foolish
We derive from various beginnings at our time of berth
We work harder, or become a little lazy 
I know from what I said, I wasn’t at all crazy.

“The 22nd February 2018, a day I won’t forget”

Jason Andrews 
25th February 2018
(C) copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...