Saturday 17 February 2018

I have a condition

I don’t expect you to understand 
Yet my intelligence is not aimed to insult yours,
I have an understanding 
Which isn’t aligned to thee
The blind isn’t always evident 
From those who are unable to see.

I have type 1 diabetes
Which is a Chor at times on its own,
We learn to move forward 
And attempt not to drone.

I work in health
And the impacts is not a sympathetic trait,
My condition is my challenge 
And delivers a learnade fate.

When the shakes happen 
And the crave of sugar hits the mind,
The body is struggling 
But you do learn how to survive.

Yours eyes can get blurry
Or your belly feels woozy and weak,
Empathy or understanding 
Which is so rare in today’s society field,
The idea is to make others aware 
And avoid to yield. 

Jason Andrews
(C) copyright 
17th February 2018
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...