Friday 9 February 2018

I don’t get it

I don’t get it???
We simply live in a world of impatience and angst,
Losing focus!
As the speed has no balance, or thanks.

There are people my age, and younger that are impatient and can cause a scare,
Not sure where these words are going 
As I am frightened what i see 
And ideally do not want to share.

Speaking at a thousand miles an hour,
Technology at its peak,
These are end times 
As I am sorry for sounding bleak.

No one is methodical 
And people are in a rush,
Can cause me to become ignorant 
Therefore, my shoulders are strong 
As this behaviour does not belong.  

I love life and I love people of all sorts
Times are challenging,
Jobs are far and few between 
As long there is hope 
Our god shall see in-between. 

“Just throwing it out there” Jason Andrews

Jason Andrews
(C) Copyright 
9th February 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...