Sunday 4 February 2018

Looking over you..

I am not here,
Well actually I am...
It's been a while we met or, telephoned for that chat,
Yet I am still looking down, that's for a fact.

I love you and, care
You are amazing person I am so pleased to have brought onto this earth,
That touching moment in 1951 was so beautiful, and had so much worth.

I am here
I shall never let you go,
You are my darling angel 
From that my heart in you, shall always glow.

Your positive care and the love for you,
Releases a beauty of  eluding care,
My loving daughter, the one I am so proud to share. 

Jason Andrews
4th January 2018
(C) Copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...