Friday, 17 October 2025

Smiling

Smiling is the key
you reintroduced that for me to simply be,
smile planted on my face
I feel humbled now and have that bit more pace.

I try not to get carried away
that is the truth,
but your presence brought me a smile
and along with that came with a lot of guile.

You make me smile 😊
I know why when I see you,
I feel warmth for the spirit I know needs no clue.

Thank you for being simply great
I am humbled and see the world more clearly, no matter how late.

So goodbye just for now my dear friend.
Thanks for bringing out that smile
Which I thought was never there.

Jason
17th October 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...