Tuesday, 21 October 2025

I took myself away from me

Do you love you?
shit. I hate that question!
Looking towards life as a journey, and not a defamation.

I like me, and that’s good enough
I have qualities that I want to share,
and through my higher power, there’s lot to declare.

Missed are the people who are no longer here,
they played a grandiose part
God, do I miss them, from the mind, body and heart.

I lost myself through addiction, did that make myself receive joy?
no, not at all, but I can understand I need to let go and I am not being at all coy.

I would say to myself: “fuck this!”
the anger kicks in,
no fucking hug can help towards a fickle win.

I lost control
control of what exactly? My mind.
please God I know you are in charge, so take over..
as I am seeking my heart to no longer become a loner.

”The mind of an addict”
Jason
21st October 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...