Tuesday, 14 October 2025

I pray for your healing

I pray for your healing
I pray for you to receive hope,
I pray for your sanctification and perennial light,
and that you are held by the grace of God for which gives you new sight.

I pray for your suffering to be removed
may you be held in Jesus name,
I pray for you to allow the father in, and that he has already won with an astounding win.

I pray for the desire to see the highest power,
and this time on earth is temporary and therefore you are empowered.

I pray for you to see Jesus and the heavens that await,
I pray that you feel loved and refuse the devils hate.

I pray for the tide to be removed which can overwhelm,
I pray for God to hold you despite of troubles when you have felled.
I pray that I do see you again as the ships in the night have sailed.
Jason
14th October 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...