Wednesday, 22 October 2025

Comfortable conversations

Some discussions are worth it
And some discussions are simply not your thing,
It’s finding a balanced view that you may want to bring in.

Some conversations cause trials
some can escalate a uncomfortable situation that can take a while.

I rather have a connection by helping and bringing a laugh,
the contentious conversations I ‘f&£k off’, my mood prefers a light minded laugh.

Yes, we are all different
yes, we all can’t connect,
I rather be with light minded people, the others I rather forget.

Don’t get me wrong
I would step in someone is facing an unjustified attack,
those people I would speak to and support,
that’s no place for anyone to slack from where I have been taught.

Jason
22nd October 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...