Tuesday, 28 October 2025

Not a day goes by

 When you miss someone

for whatever reason?

alive or no longer on this earth?

working through all these emotions that enter the mind

I seek God first, that's the place I humble and where I can be kind. 

 

Under my own will, I shall struggle to find a way 

I need peace, but will I get that in heaven at the time God says. 
 

Dad, Nan and Auntie I miss you

It's not about me,

It's because your presence is so much missed,

including the hugs and the kiss.

 

I know you are fine

you are on the perennial earth, 

 no arguments, debates and pointless political chat

The almighty is looking after you, that's  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every day I speak to my higher power

They say the poet feels the pain,  The pain of others,  The struggles they feel  And often combat how to forego and deal.  We are all differ...