Saturday 14 August 2021

The can do’s (not the other word)

The word ‘can’ is the word I choose
Not that other word, from which can bemuse.

The word is positive 
It can cause a little harm,
Use it for the goodness of your spirit
And understand what comes within it.

I love that word ‘can’
Positive, thriving and looking towards good
This is a place God wants you to arrive, in which I prefer I could.

I love you Lord 
I lord. The mercy and strength you provide,
When a ‘no, you can’t do that’ is absurd 
I pray for the ‘good can’s’ and the prophetic ‘word’

“Yes rather than no.., can rather than cannot”
Bless you all

Jason 
14th August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...