Thursday 5 August 2021

Rest

Have a great time 
I know you have every intent,
No more logging on
Looking at diaries to align
Someone else's problem for now, I refine.

Enjoy the peace 
Enjoy your rest, 
Such an obvious statement to express 
Well done for enduring, where you profess.

Thank you for your support
Thank you for just being you,
Cracking me up with prophetic words 
As resting up is now due, 
Relish the cotswolds, that journey ensues.

Have fun
I repeat that word , rest…
Enjoy your time Song
You are the glue in this place, enjoy your time away which I am sure you shall embrace. 😉 
Jason
6th August 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...