Sunday 15 August 2021

Always believed in you

I believe in you father 
Especially when struggling to find the way,
I found hope in you Lord when others told me to stay away.

There are angels to provide us hope
those which are sent from you,
Lord thank you for taking our fight on
When others don’t have a single clue.

Thank you for believing me
where our own can frequently mislead,
I have faith in you the almighty 
Pray for hope where nothing is unsightly.

Remain positive 
The hardest thing to achieve,
surrounded by negativity 
Yet you refuse to intercede.

I don’t need this lord, but appreciate there are tests 
The hope we have in you Father 
We accept there will be a rest. 

Jason
15th August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...