Thursday 12 August 2021

Walk of Faith

Questioning a question
Good to have a humble point of view,
When I look towards the Father
That’s the passage I rather choose to ensue.

Living in a world where media has taken over
Look at this message?
Hopefully read with humility and looking towards faith 
Presence of the almighty, definitely deficits the devilish wrath.

Praying is my bolt
Especially when anger is released,
Yes I am human with emotions, sometimes hard to contain 
Yet it’s my love of the Father I want to bellow and sustain.

Encouragement 
Fulfilment 
We have all sinned during turbulent distress
Staying humble with the Father, you will never fall into a message. 

Jason
12th August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...