Tuesday 24 August 2021

When I speak to Dad

I speak to to the Father each and everyday
Sometimes through struggles I don’t understand; and won’t go away,
Yet I portray a confidence to defeat a demise
Struggling with mental health, and family lack of emotional intelligence, which sometimes hurts and leads to a surprise.

Tired being around negative people…
It’s such a strain…
Yet they have their battles 
Which a breaking point can’t sustain.

I no am tired 
exhausted, desperately needing to rest,
The body is breaking down 
Yet the Father shall pull you through arduous mess.

Hurting….
And battling others opinions about you,
You know there is a Father in heaven 
Especially when you pray, he is your strength and formidable stay.

I am so tired but I know he mends me when you are weak,
I love the thought of love 
Even those who despise me,
I know when I speak to the Father 
The strength of love allows me to be.

“I am tired today, tired and mentally exhausted.. you guys are never alone xxx”

Jason
24th August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...