Friday 13 August 2021

I did it

I prayed and prayed
I want to be with my love,
Stop being scared about money 
Or vexatiousness of poison honey.

Going to be with my love
Going to be with my joy,
I pleased she persisted with me
As God’s journey I look to deploy.

We keep trying 
Never give in.
If you have time to moan 
Then there is time for a solution
Now go and love your soulmate, 
from there’s no intrusion. 

Stay with us God
Stay with us in our Faith, 
Trials, tribulations will be found 
Love of God, from he I prefer to be hound.

“Pray and Go for your dreams, love God each day. Praying will wash the fears away.”

Jason 
13th August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...