Sunday 29 August 2021

I could reflect ???

I could reflect on life
And view missed opportunities,
Also surrounded by negative judgement.
Looking for an answer, when God is there 
Holding onto hope, when there’s something to share.

Been through anger 
Conflicting punches when hitting out 
It’s all about God’s timing…
As he is always about. 🙏🏽

I love to love
Pray for those who are unsure,
God is the answer; and he is so much more.

It’s about family, community and talking to those you respect,
Avoiding anger, from which others release 
Just like my Yiayia (nan), she brought me peace.

Stay blessed
And stay hopeful with constant direction
My love is nearby, my perennial perfection.

“Jason
28th August 2021”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...