Tuesday 24 August 2021

That old saying

You make your bed and lay in it…
What’s that all about?
Wishing a person to be damaged, from a mistake or harm 
Haven’t we all attributed to a devilish charm?

Greeks are know for twenty years a grudge
Holding that person to longevity of pain…
God saved me 
I am now on a mission and I shan’t refrain..

Hurt me
Beat me
Trust me I thought the same about doing that to you
Then the lord spoke to me, he is your protector…
That more than just a clue?

20 years a grudge… please
Hurting me is no longer the case,
It’s your lack of spiritual awareness which you need to embrace.

“A member of my family holds a grudge towards me… well it’s their lost; and my saving grace??? I pray for them..”

Jason
25th August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...