Saturday 28 August 2021

I’ve now been found..

I recall the day I felt there was no hope
Challenges await yet I had no direction;
Didn’t believe in God, and he was my light and perfection.

I couldn’t understand
Those who wanted to guide me, felt they needed to control,
A word of advice, do NOT do that to people like me; or anyone in fact
There is a God awaiting to keep you in tact.

You were there 
No relation, an Angel who simply arrived 
I know you don’t want these compliments but the Father embraces your elevation to prise . 

I did not believe, but your help made me believe
Showing me the light and allowing me to receive.
You are hope, you are joy, you are the voice of reason
And a guide to show me HIM..
Bizarre this may sound, there is a reason why God puts people together, 
you were that warrior, that beacon of hope
Who pulled me from the mire through the sternest of stopes.

“Thank you Nikki and Mathew. A poem from the Father.”
Jason
27th August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...