Saturday 28 August 2021

I pray for you

A person with warmth and humbleness
Along with a godly smile
An honour to have met you 
For this time and a long, long while.

Time for people and caring to the core
Bless you my beautiful friend 
Your listen I often had to depend.

Thank you
For being you
Nothing more and nothing less
In my eyes Laura you are my total bless. 

My love to you, mum and Harrison too
You are a blessing, a person I often speak to God
It’s never a goodbye from me
A brother forever, for I am in thee. 

“Laura straight forward and humble words to one good person to another”
Jason
27th August 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...