Friday 6 August 2021

I believe in God

I believe in God 
Knowing he will take me home,
He is my forefront and the end 
The almighty I want to hold and hold my hand to lend.

I believe in God
The hope that lifts us all,
Refusing to accept him, is a denial to you
Yet insult will not come your way
Because love is deserving for what I want to say.

I crave you Lord
My hugs and blanket waiting to be receive ,
There is hope in us all
Just need for us to believe.

Believe in you
The almighty grace and mercy I wanting to hold,
Learning a balance, isn’t where this ends 
Just wanting to be near you, the great way of all
Once we pray we will become tall.

Jason
6th August 2021



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...