Sunday 1 August 2021

Deserving

Avoid those who are cynical
They will sap your energy,
Be around those who fill their hearts with prayers
Protection, caused by damages you do not want to share.

Say nothing to those who are aggressive or fraught
Their insecurities will eventually break, at this time they chose not to be taught,
Yes, we all want solutions; but this is earth a place where breakage is set
Come towards the Father, the one point of saving 
I won’t look back as I no longer be craving.

Those who believe in evil shall never win,
Yes, they have an income and material things to enjoy,
I rather look towards the Father, and I am not being coy.

I have received this gift of poetry which I do not deserve 
Yet focusing on the Father who fills my heart,
I love my enemies who do not deserve my hand 
Yet it’s where my heart reaches is important from where I stand.

“First poem of the month of August 2021”
Jason
1st August 2021”
🙏🏽❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...