Wednesday 5 February 2020

Wasn’t it said???

Wasn’t it good once said
“Cut me, do I not bleed?”
Life’s glorious kingdom often feeds.

Like a dewdrop
Dripping through the eyes of god,
Humbleness exulted and glorified in hope
We all belong and find happiness to elope.

Precious moments 
Recall your mind to find what’s kind.
Never blinkered and humbled.. refined.

Hold my hand my dearest friend 
Gods calling me to hold you, that’s where i transcend.
His encouragement is yours too to bask in beautiful light,
No need to anger this time or enter into any plight.
The words “all you need is love” are so profound 
Look into the beautiful mirror, he shall resound.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...