Saturday 22 February 2020

I should never have shouted

My feelings were so locked in my chest,
I  simply didn’t want interruption 
Yet I felt I was facing an awkward test.

I am sorry profusely 
I never wanted you to see me like this.
I cherish your friendship brother
You are very unique, like no other.

I love you my friend 
I can only sometimes express my feelings through no interruptions l,
All I wanted was to be listened to 
Not this outburst, which made me feel blue.

Sometimes I am not sure what words to say 
Especially during these times where we all over talk each other,
I cannot say sorry enough, that’s the truth my wonderful brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...