Friday 21 February 2020

Dreams from god

We can all face challenges 
Saying words like:“Knowing my luck..”
Yes, those kinds of words mentioned?
Easier option to follow, rather than constant retention. 

Yes, you’ll maybe a realist
And this may be a bridge too far,
Better to have failed trying 
Rather than wondering by doing nothing, and then crying.

Gods peace is in our hearts
His quest is for the greater aim,
Please keep on trying, regardless what others say
Through the storm and tears, you will be okay. 

These are words written for you, as well as I 
My ambition hasn’t been great in a past journey
Where confidence struggled, and I felt unworthy.

God is great 
His prayers shall guide you well,
All work in progress
From this poetry that I tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...