Tuesday 11 February 2020

My peace with this life

I strive for peace
Yet my peers are chaos and refute calm,
Cynical people is not a place I need to be
I rather be left alone and relaxing at sea.

I like to be nice 
I love banter and have fun 
my peers are serious with political approach 
It’s a time of austerity which causes harm and encroach.

Relax at gods will
Work to serve a higher hope,
The lack of patience inside 
God willing we look to survive. 

I love you
Yet I’ll be light hearted and avoid any attack
The hope of kindness is an attribute none of us need to lack. 
Be gentle with life 
And careful with otherwise for whom you cannot are inside
God is the all purposeful 
Where no one shall subside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...