Tuesday 25 February 2020

Bee in the bonnet

How dare a person suggest they know your health needs,
Telling me how to manage type 1
Without the qualifications, or the pancreas that’s no more
Through the scattered seeds, which are equally as sore.

I try so hard to make this condition work
And if I have a poor day, like you, I feel like crap
Energies damaged and restoration slapped.

It’s easy... (that’s what they say)
you really don’t have a clue?
Controlling behaviour, isn’t entirely this condition 
Ground hog day with a touch of rendition.

Stay blessed 
Stay hopeful 
Just ignore those who think they know but do not have a clue,
Stay positive because I live with it each passing day,
The best person is the patient 
You control it (not you)... every step of the way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...