Tuesday 4 February 2020

People ask.... why do I regularly smile? 🤗

Why do I smile?
A great question 
A great act that is hard to maintain
I have been bitten too many times 
Yet sadness can and does refrain.

I’ve been called “weird”,
Even the loose word known as “strange”
Yet does my smile lead me to become deranged?

Often I wonder how I raise a grin
People have judged, harmed and hurt my soul
Yet through god I am healed and shall frequently glow.

Days appear 
And a slight crack may return, 
Yet through my faith I say a prayer for my haters 
As they have nothing better to do
Than contest through unnecessary debaters. x 😚  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...